Pyramid purses make fabulous gifts that are easy to sew and economical to give!
MadsBelly sewing patterns and tutorials shows you how to sew your own modern yet simple pyramid purses in two practical sizes. These chic purses offer a detachable wrist strap option. The PDF sewing tutorial includes step-by-step instructions, complete with a supplies list and photographs to guide your sewing along the way. Pyramid purses make fabulous gifts that are easy to sew and sew very economical to give.
More to sew at PP:
“An important part of learning to sew is to learn to sew around corners, or pivot, with your sewing machine. This video shows you an exercise to allow you practice in turning corners, with just sewing a simple rectangle. Once you have mastered this technique as well as sewing a straight line you are well on your way to sewing wonderful projects!”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New