These baskets designed by lovefrombeth for Halloween trick or treating, also make wonderful storage baskets all year round. This sewing projects requires a medium skill level, but Beth would say that if you have made at least one whole quilt, you could take this Halloween treat basket project on without any problems. There are illustrations in Beth’s PDF sewing pattern to help!
More fun Halloween projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New