Learn to sew a puff quilt with a sewing machine! Traditionally these quilts have been sewn by hand, taking hours, days, and weeks to create something that you can now make in a matter of days! This tutorial is very comprehensive, so even if you are a beginner, intermediate, or experienced sewer, you will be able to create a beautiful baby size puff quilt! 57 pages, 50 steps. Full color photos. The tutorial makes a 36×36 puff quilt, but includes a page of calculations if you want to make a twin, queen, or king size. Tip on choosing fabrics and cutting are also included!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New