This fat-quarter friendly sewing and quilting project from Carolyn Friedlander is for a sturdy quilted project tote, and is available in hard copy or as a digital download here. Carolyn Friedlander is one of our favorite fabric designers with her bold modern style. The completed Social Tote measures 10″ x 7″ x 3 1/2″. There is bonus instructions for making a sweet pin cushion to go with your tote. This is a bag/basket that is perfect to carry around your home with small projects, embroidery, cross-stitch, mending, etc., or to take to a sewing bee or quilt guild. Sew a Social Tote as a gift for another creative friend!
More handiwork project totes and baskets to sew, crochet, and quilt:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New