This fat-quarter friendly sewing and quilting project from Carolyn Friedlander is for a sturdy quilted project tote, and is available in hard copy or as a digital download here. Carolyn Friedlander is one of our favorite fabric designers with her bold modern style. The completed Social Tote measures 10″ x 7″ x 3 1/2″. There is bonus instructions for making a sweet pincushion to go with your tote. This is a basket that is perfect to carry around your home with small projects, embroidery, cross-stitch, mending, etc., or to take to a sewing bee or quilt guild. Sew a Social Tote as a gift for another creative friend!
More DIY project totes and baskets:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5