The pattern designer maintains that the bag is fun to have, but not quite so easy to make. Perhaps more suitable for an advanced sewer. One bag takes about 2-3 hours to make. If you are able to simplify the pattern according to your skill set, go for it! Such a unique design. For personal use only.
Here are some princess fabrics that might be cute to use:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New