The perfect little handbag to match a special outfit! The Evelyn Handbag is just the right size for carrying a few essentials. Susie D Designs‘ PDF sewing pattern includes instructions for interior pockets and a snap closure. A complete set of printable digital pattern pieces is included. The instructions include metric and imperial measurements. Once completed this bag measures approximately 26 cm (10.25”) x 23 cm (9”). This sewing project is appropriate for a confident beginner.
- 3/8 yard main fabric – medium-weight cotton print
- 3/8 yard contrast fabric – medium-weight cotton print
- 1/4 yard lining fabric – medium-weight cotton print
- 3/4 yard medium-weight fusible interfacing (Vilene F220 or Pellon ES114)
- metal riveted press snap and fixing tool (or magnetic snap)
- scraps of fusible fleece or heavy-weight fusible interfacing for magnetic snap reinforcement
More compact handbags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New