The beautiful bags shown above, are actually two slightly different sizes. Abby from Morning by Morning Productions gives you directions to make the largest size one. (the orange one) It measures 17 inches by 14 inches when completed. You will need 3/4 of a yard of an outer fabric and 3/4 of yard of lining fabric. I love these bags because they offer texture and a very pretty focal point.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New