This feminine patchwork bag designed by Helen Philipps is created with a jelly roll of fabric, but you can simply cut the strips from fabric within your stash. Include sewing notions to finish the bag such as a tape measure, a stuffed fabric flower that can be used as a pincushion, a heart pocket for storing scissors, and a large interior pocket for your fabric pieces or projects. It would make a wonderful gift for a crafty friend any time of the year.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New