A PDF Sewing Pattern by Bonnie Olaveson of Cotton Way
A PDF sewing pattern by Bonnie Olaveson of Cotton Way, and a fun project without zippers to install! Use this pouch to carry anything from an iPad Mini to passports. This pretty pouch measures 7″ x 10″ once completed. This is a great bag for embroidery or crochet projects, a notions bag or a personal toiletry bag. Fabric on the cover “the good life” by Bonnie and Camille for Moda Fabrics that you can see here and here.
- 3 fat quarters
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece
- magnetic or sew-on snap
- floss for hand stitching
- pattern download
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas