The fabric used here was some leftover plaid suiting from a pair of pants the designer made some time ago. She felt it had a delightfully preppy look to it which is what inspired the style of the bag. The pocket is bound with some leftover lace. A flirty, feminine bag for you pink lovers out there!
Get the Pattern & Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New