The fabric used here was some leftover plaid suiting from a pair of pants the designer made some time ago. She felt it had a delightfully preppy look to it which is what inspired the style of the bag. The pocket is bound with some leftover lace. A flirty, feminine bag for you pink lovers out there!
Get the Pattern & Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New