A Sewing Pattern from by Sister's Common Thread
Made with heat resistant material on the inside and can be used as a portable ironing surface as well as a carrier. This iron tote allows you to pack up your hot iron and go….no waiting for it to cool, no wrestling with loose or hanging cords. This iron caddy is perfect to take to guild meetings or sewing lessons. Two buttons allow this tote to open flat, to a 19.5″ x 25.5″ pressing pad. The Caddy Pad is designed to hold a full size iron – A Rowenta Professional will fit nicely in the Caddy Pad. The Caddy Pad WILL NOT hold a full-size iron with feet nor an iron with the cord rewind on the bottom.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New