If you love and need lots of pockets, you will really appreciate this bag. The two outside pockets overlap and show off two contrasting fabrics. Choose some of your favorite co-ordinating fat quarters or some fabric you have been waiting to use. This bag is an ideal bag to make out of recycled fabric. Denims, tweeds, velvets, or sturdy home decor fabric. This sewing pattern is incredibly versatile and once completed this bag could be used as a school bag, project bag, retreat bag or weekend bag.
More DIY tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New