If you love and need lots of pockets, you will really appreciate this bag. The two outside pockets overlap and show off two contrasting fabrics. Choose some of your favorite co-ordinating fat quarters or some fabric you have been waiting to use. This bag is an ideal bag to make out of recycled fabric. Denims, tweeds, velvets, or sturdy home decor fabric. This sewing pattern is incredibly versatile and once completed this bag could be used as a school bag, project bag, retreat bag or weekend bag.
More tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5