A digital sewing pattern by Ayumi Takahashi
A digital sewing pattern download by Ayumi Takahashi originally published by Stitch, Fall 2011 magazine. The unique pleated handles make a fun design element on this wool felt handbag, with insets that add a pop of color. An adjustable strap pulls in the sides of the bag to give it an elegant shape. Spacious pockets at the sides to carry all of your essentials. Finished bag size: About 12″ long – 15″ wide – 6½” deep (30.5 – 38 – 16.5 cm) without handles. With handles, the bag is about 20″ (51 cm) long.
More pleated bag patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New