Tatiana Andreeva shows us how she put this pretty pleated purse together using recycled denim fabric and a floral fabric for the front. The video tutorial also offers animated diagrams and instructions within the upper left corner of the screen. No pattern required, just follow Tatiana’s step-by-step. I love the contrast behind the pleats, giving it a simple eye-catching focal point.
More denim bag sewing projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New