Tatiana Andreeva shows us how she put this pretty pleated purse together using recycled denim fabric and a floral fabric for the front. The video tutorial also offers animated diagrams and instructions within the upper left corner of the screen. No pattern required, just follow Tatiana’s step-by-step. I love the contrast behind the pleats, giving it a simple eye-catching focal point.
More denim bag sewing projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New