An excellent step-by-step free fringed tote bag sewing tutorial from Anna Evers of Plan B! Anna shows you how to sew a recessed zipper closure too! This project uses fringed trim that you buy by the yard. You can make your own. Get creative and mix your trim up – try pompoms, beads, etc.
If this sewing tutorial isn’t what you are looking for, try BurdaStyle’s Leather Fringed Bag ePattern #161 (photo below)!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New