The handle of this tote is braided using the super-cool “mystery plait” technique used in traditional leather crafting. I’ve adapted it to make in fabric so that the handle emerges seamlessly from the body of the tote, giving a unique designer look & satisfyingly thick, strong handle. The base has a pleated detail to give a soft, up-to-date shape.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New