The brilliant Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl shares her free quilting tutorial for her gorgeous Patriotic Tote Bag. This is a large capacity tote that you can use all summer long to carry and store everything you need for the day. The quilted pinwheels along the top give it a celebratory feel and the bright red and white chevron fabric print across the body of the bag a modern style. Blend the two looks together and you get this wonderful summer bag. The finished Patriotic Tote Bag measures 24″ wide, 17″ tall and 8″ deep! Jedi Craft Girl also brought us the Nautical Octopus Beach Tote sewing tutorial applique pattern – which I think is a unique and fun bag too!
More totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5