from Michelle Patterns
The Pattern: A feminine wristlet bag sewing pattern with beautiful pintuck accents that is perfect for everyday, as well as more formal events such as the prom, weddings, picnic parties. The Pintuck Wristlet could be sewn out of raw silk, designer cottons, or linens, and during the holidays sewn in satin or garment-weight faux suede! This PDF sewing pattern from Michelle Patterns is a sewing pattern you would use more than once because it is so pretty, and versatile.
The Pintucks: The loveliest pintucks are typically sewn into lighter-weight fabrics, however, with some sewing machine tension adjustments these classy embellishments are equally awesome on denim or satin. Very thick, heavy, or pile fabrics usually don’t turn out very well. Twin-needle stitching can still be used for accents. Pintucks are also used as embellishments on contemporary and heirloom garments, handbags, and a variety of home decorating projects.
Pintucking Using a Serger with Angela Wolf:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New