A perfect purse to sew for a teen, or young lady to take out on the town or to the mall. The Pink Pizzazz Purse shown above is sewn using recycled pink sweaters! Use fashion rings to attach a pink strap, install a zipper closure, and add a buckle strap for a trendy touch. Using recycled handbag hardware is very popular and a money-saving alternative to expensive one-of hardware purchases.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New