A hot shoulder-bag-and-clutch-in-one to sew for wherever you need to go! The Pink Peony Purse is… well, pretty. It just is. Sometimes, you just need some “pretty” in your day, especially during the colder months. I love the idea that charmed Liebling designed this bag so that the pleats do not follow the conventional direction or placement. I love it, and it’s just enough to catch the eye. The Peony purse is beautiful in most any type of fabric you choose and would be lovely sewn up in tweed, wool, velvet, and soft pleather. Make it your own!
More related patterns and sewing projects at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New