A PDF pattern from Burlap and Blossom Patterns
This PDF pattern from Burlap and Blossom Patterns includes the instructions and measurements for a 6-inch and a 12-inch square finished flamingo block. This block pattern is constructed using traditional machine piecing – no paper piecing required! Burlap & Blossom block epatterns can EASILY be incorporated into quilts, mug rugs, pillows, pouches and bags, etc. The possibilities are endless! There are so many patterns out there that you can build a 6-inch and/or a 12-inch block into. The flamingo block pattern would be a fabulous addition to any beach bag!
More beautiful piecing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New