Because this reuseable shopping tote is made from a pillowcase, it’s halfway finished before you even start it. Using a standard pillowcase allows you to skip some of the cutting and sewing steps you’d normally encounter— which means less time fussing and more time creating! The bag is surprisingly strong and takes up almost no space when folded, making it a great shopping bag or extra travel tote.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New