Using a floral fabric for the garden behind the fence, and alternating with white strips for fencing, a clear blue sky sits above this pretty Spring scene that you can create with fabric scraps. This pattern is offered by Accuquilt and we showcase this free quilting project to inspire you and to give exposure the Accuquilt product line as well. You do not *need* to cut your fabric pieces with an electric cutter to make these placemats. Cut them as you would ordinarily and assemble according to the pattern instructions. Accuquilt offers new free and designer patterns often so be sure to check out their library. Add a flower garden to your dinner table with these simple quilted placemats.
More fun quilted decor patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New