A free pattern download
Using a floral fabric for the garden behind the fence, and alternating with white strips for fencing, a clear blue sky sits above this pretty Spring scene that you can create with fabric scraps. This pattern is offered by Accuquilt and we showcase this free quilting project to inspire you and to give exposure the Accuquilt product line as well. You do not *need* to cut your fabric pieces with an electric cutter to make these placemats. Cut them as you would ordinarily and assemble according to the pattern instructions. Accuquilt offers new free and designer patterns often so be sure to check out their library. Add a flower garden to your dinner table with these simple quilted placemats.
More fun quilted decor patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New