An easy sewing project creating this super handy charging station for gadgets and cables with Rob Appell of Man Sewing. Rob demonstrates how to sew this modern hanging pouch with batik fabrics to store and protect a cell phone, iPod, MP 3 player, or tablet while it charges. (Sew to size!? Measure your devices to make sure they fit!)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New