An easy sewing project creating this super handy charging station for gadgets and cables with Rob Appell of Man Sewing. Rob demonstrates how to sew this modern hanging pouch with batik fabrics to store and protect a cell phone, iPod, MP 3 player, or tablet while it charges. (Sew to size!? Measure your devices to make sure they fit!)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5