by Rebeka Lambert
One of the most popular free handbag patterns showcased here at PP – ever. Phoebe was one of Rebeka Lambert‘s first designs. Rebeka was inspired to create a “stylish, simple bag” that she could create in one session that did not resemble a tote! Rebeka also designed the beautiful Ruby Bag, the Short & Sassy Pleated Handbag, the Corabelle Bag, the Erica Bag, and the Everyday Reversible Tote, just to name a few. I’ve actually re-written this post three times to feature some of the feedback as well as some samples of Phoebe bags that so many of you have created.
More beautiful handbags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New