This small wall quilt is great starter piece to learn raw edge applique and how to choose appropriate fabric colors and styles for developing beautiful floral work. PLEASE NOTE: The design can be enlarged at a copy shop to any size desired. This pattern was featured in a major quilt magazine article and is being offered to you here at no charge. What a beautiful tote bag this pattern could make! Finished measurements: 13″ x 17″.
Free Motion Quilting Basics by Leah Day
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New