These little coin purses are absolutely sweet! They are very easy to make. Make one for yourself and then make a bunch for your family and friends. They are the perfect fast and fun gift. Fill them with coins and gift cards, tasty treats, lip balm, trial size sunscreen, or other little goodies. Embroider them, add texture, applique, pleats, or piece them!
More framed coin purse patterns and tutorials:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New