A free sewing pattern download!
A free PDF download with sewing instructions for constructing a very basic bi-fold wallet with a zippered coin pocket. Break out some of those scraps put aside for a special project to make one or two of these wallets. You will get to enjoy those fabrics daily carrying that custom, one-of-a-kind wallet you sewed yourself.
- 2 x 8.5” X 9” pieces of fabric for the exterior / main lining
- 4 x 8.5” X 4.25” pieces of fabric for the main pockets
- 2 x 8.5” X 21” pieces of fabric for the card pockets
- 9″ nylon zipper
- fusible interfacing
- coordinating thread
More wallet projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections! 🎉
- Halloween Projects 🎃
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- Classic Handbag – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas 👜
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯