A free sewing pattern download!
A free PDF download with sewing instructions for constructing a very basic bi-fold wallet with a zippered coin pocket. Break out some of those scraps put aside for a special project to make one or two of these wallets. You will get to enjoy those fabrics daily carrying that custom, one-of-a-kind wallet you sewed yourself.
- 2 x 8.5” X 9” pieces of fabric for the exterior / main lining
- 4 x 8.5” X 4.25” pieces of fabric for the main pockets
- 2 x 8.5” X 21” pieces of fabric for the card pockets
- 9″ nylon zipper
- fusible interfacing
- coordinating thread
More wallet projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New