Inspired by Sweet Pleat from designer Rashida Coleman-Hale
One of the hottest trends in sewing and quilting — chevrons— with a little sneak peek of the print in a pleat. Classic black-and-tan prints combine beautifully for an elegant bag with a little spunk. Fabrics are from the Tempo collection by Greta Lynn for Benartex. The fabric covered buttons added a very nice touch.
More pleated bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New