A PDF Sewing Pattern by Jodie Carleton of RicRac Sews
This whimsical Animal House tote bag will offer years of enjoyment for children old enough to keep buttons etc out of their mouths. (Use something else.) Three little critters (patterns are included for those too!) live inside to take along on adventures where little people might need some quiet play. There is also a large bag section for a few books and a snack. Pattern is ready to print out full-size. I love this children’s bag!
More for children:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New