This very popular tote bag sewing pattern is free, and accompanies a free tutorial. The Tohoku Tote sewing pattern, by Cheri of I Am Momma Hear Me Roar, is rated a beginner level sewing project. Within both the pattern and tutorial, there are photos to demonstrate how to sew this lovely tote bag together. The pretty bow resting just above the pleat is a sweet accent you could also apply to many other handbags. A classic and well executed handbag embellishment.
How to Sew Box Pleat Pockets with Simplicity Creative Group
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New