This very popular tote bag sewing pattern is free, and accompanies a free tutorial. The Tohoku Tote sewing pattern, by Cheri of I Am Momma Hear Me Roar, is rated a beginner level sewing project. Within both the pattern and tutorial, there are photos to demonstrate how to sew this lovely tote bag together. The pretty bow resting just above the pleat is a sweet accent you could also apply to many other handbags. A classic and well executed handbag embellishment.
How to Sew Box Pleat Pockets with Simplicity Creative Group
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New