A PDF Sewing Pattern from Gaila Designs
Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
A PDF pattern from Gaila Designs with instructions to make this beautiful yet simple to construct “Emma” case, padded, lined with zipper pocket and handles for your full sized tablet computer! This PDF pattern is designed to fit any device up to 10″ x 7.5″ x 1/2″ including full sized tablets like the iPad, iPad2, New iPad, Kindle Fire HD 8.9″, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1″, and more. The pattern is a little over-sized to accommodate a device with a cover. with so many covers available, it is impossible to anticipate every style and size of cover that might fit. The larger cover I tested is a keyboard style cover for iPad2. It measures 7.5″ x 9.7″ x 1/2″ and was a snug fit. Very fitted covers slide in easily.
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+