A PDF Sewing Pattern from Gaila Designs
A PDF pattern from Gaila Designs with instructions to sew this beautiful yet simple to construct “Emma” case, padded, lined with zipper pocket and handles for your full sized tablet computer! This PDF pattern is designed to fit any device up to 10″ x 7.5″ x 1/2″ including full sized tablets like the iPad, iPad2, New iPad, Kindle Fire HD 8.9″, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1″, and more. The pattern is a little over-sized to accommodate a device with a cover. with so many covers available, it is impossible to anticipate every style and size of cover that might fit. The larger cover I tested is a keyboard style cover for iPad2. It measures 7.5″ x 9.7″ x 1/2″ and was a snug fit. Very fitted covers slide in easily.
More tablet case projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New