Learn how to sew this practical patchwork pen and pencil case for back to school, or the office with this thorough sewing tutorial by Ayumills of Pink Penguin. This zippered supply pouch has a nice wide flat base and bound zipper edges and end tabs. All of which are demonstrated within the tutorial, nothing is assumed. Coordinate your scrap fabrics and sew your own! Five stars!
Alternative Seam Rippers and Methods:
|“Do you still have the first seam ripper you had in high school? In this video, Kelly Pederson Hanson talks about this invaluable little tool we all have in our sewing box, particularly that little red ball on your ripper. She also shows you some alternative seam rippers and methods that you will wish you had learned long ago.” National Quilters Circle|
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New