A free sewing tutorial by Amy of Lots of Pink Here to show us how to sew a sweet little kit for hand sewers as well as those of us that like hand embroidery on the go. These little travel kits are also a thoughtful gift for quilters (all those hand sewn bindings!) or even someone headed off to college (everyone should have a small mending kit on hand).
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New