An eBook by Sue Kim with Veronica Yang
15 patchwork sewing projects in one download! This ebook boasts sewing projects for a roomy market tote, phone case, a tablet sleeve, and a handy backpack, just to name a few. These simple patchwork purses are fun to quilt and carry. These bag projects feature simple patchwork designs like strip piecing, log cabins, triangles, hexagons, and curved shapes. Full-size patterns and straight-forward sewing instructions for adding pockets, straps, zippers, piping, and hardware will help you take your bag-making and sewing skills to the next level.
• 15 chic bag projects in one download, including a pieced messenger bag, clutch, phone case, Boston bag, and more
• Simple patchwork techniques plus one-fabric versions perfect for confident beginners
• Trendy, everyday bags with full-size patterns from esteemed designer Sue Kim.
More related sewing projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5