A PDF Sewing Pattern from PoxCouture
This PDF sewing pattern from PoxCouture enables anyone to sew a pretty passport wallet. This folding passport wallet is a great way to be organized when taking a trip. No more digging around for your ID, passport or ticket. Have everything you need to board a flight at your finger tips. If your not planning a trip, but you want to start sewing, this is a nice beginner project. Takes about an hour or two, depending on your sewing experience. The PDF pattern offers step-by-step detailed instructions, which also includes a section on making your own bias tape.
More Travel Accessories to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New