Create a paper pieced wall hanging, mini quilt, or table topper with this free pattern for a funky turkey at your home or work-space for Thanksgiving. Peggy from Wisconsin Quilting offers lots of freebies with this project such as the color chart to help organize your fabric choices, the full size Turkey drawing, a free tutorial for printing on freezer paper, and a free freezer paper piecing tutorial for adding fabric. Peggy provided five different colorway samples to check out too! This free quilting project measures 18″ x 22″ once completed. Solid fabrics were used in the samples shown here, but certain printed fabrics could really make this turkey pop!
More paper piecing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New