Make every meal at home special with these beautiful paper pieced and machine quilted blooming impatiens. This quilt pattern has foundation-piecing directions by Judy Niemeyer of Quiltworx and printed paper foundations for a set of four place mats. Once completed, place mats should measure approximately 18″ x 18″. Watch the free video series below from Judy Niemeyer to learn how easy it is to bind the petals. Judy Niemeyer is an international instructor known for her foundation paper piecing techniques and quilt patterns.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New