Make every meal at home special with these beautiful paper pieced and machine quilted blooming impatiens. This quilt pattern has foundation-piecing directions by Judy Niemeyer of Quiltworx and printed paper foundations for a set of four place mats. Once completed, place mats should measure approximately 18″ x 18″. Watch the free video series below from Judy Niemeyer to learn how easy it is to bind the petals. Judy Niemeyer is an international instructor known for her foundation paper piecing techniques and quilt patterns.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New