Welcome the spring rain with this fun, rainbow umbrella foundation paper pieced quilt block pattern from Center Street Quilts. The Hello Rain! quilt block measures 6″ x 6″ (6.5″ x 6.5″ unfinished) making it the perfect size for incorporating into projects such as a knitting, crochet, or sewing notions supply case, a pillow cover, mug rugs, a mini tote bag, a zippered pouch, mini-quilt, or as part of a larger quilt. Sewers must have basic foundation paper piecing knowledge as it is expected for this pattern. As a paper piecing pattern, it is characterized as very beginner friendly with a fast finish. The pattern is clearly labeled, has colored graphics, and full size pattern pieces with a 1/4″ seam allowance included. This is a fantastic scrap busting pattern!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New