A digital pattern by Berene of Happy Sew Lucky Shop to create these paper pieced purse blocks in four designs and two sizes. Included is a bonus needle book pattern with a clever hidden scissor pocket! Step-by-step instructions with clear diagrams that are easy to follow. Basic paper-piecing skills are recommended. This paper pieced block is eye-catching when used on zakka projects, needlebooks, and mini quilts. If you enlarge the 6″ block the purse will hold a gift card. Incorporate this pattern into another bag project by adding it to a flap, or bag front to make it unique.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New