by Melissa of The Polka Dot Chair + Ribbon Retreat
Melissa of The Polka Dot Chair bought a new swanky iPad cover from Apple (it folds up) but soon realized that she wanted some extra protection. Melissa needed something padded and she wanted a cover that she could store her stylus, headphones and a few other things. She came up with this beautiful case that she is sharing with us today.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New