This practical book sleeve makes a thoughtful gift, for all book lovers and can also be used to protect your Bible. This PDF sewing pattern includes two sizes. The small size fits most paperbacks up to 600 pages. Large size fits most hardcovers up to 600 pages. Lightly padded to protect your book, with pockets to carry your accessories. A snap tab closure to keep the book safe inside. Also great for traveling. Sew one for yourself, friends, family or to sell. Sewing level: confident beginner.
- 7 1/2″ wide x 9 1/2″ high – (19.5 cm wide x 24 cm high)
- holds paperback book up to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – (14 cm x 22 cm)
- 8.5″ wide x 11″ high – (21.5 wide x 28 cm high)
- holds hardcover book up to 7″ x 9.5″ – (18 cm x 24 cm)
Tula Pink: De La Luna Fabric
More from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags