Silly, colorful owls make for a FUN and a one-of-a-kind tote bag! Skill level: intermediate — i.e. this is not an easy/beginner project. However, the pattern was written with over 60 photos and step-by-step instructions. My desire is that a dedicated beginner would be able to complete this whimsical crocheted tote bag. This pattern does not include motif color selection. Coordinating your yarn can be one of the most enjoyable and creative aspects of a crochet project! The Owl Tote’em Crocheted Tote Bag measures 16″ wide X 17″ tall.
- Worsted weight cotton yarn is suggested for the tote pictured (Lily Sugar’n Cream & I Love This Cotton)
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Purse handles
- 16 buttons for eyes
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New