Crochet this Sleepy Owl Tote Bag for yourself, or a friend! Use it as a book bag, a diaper bag or just as a regular every day purse to carry your things in it! The wings of the owl also work like useful pockets! It is done from the bottom up in one piece, and then the face and wings/pockets of the owl are crocheted separately and sewn on the body of the bag. Skill level: Easy
More Owls Bags featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New