by A Wednesday Afternoon
What you will need:
5/8-yard heavy weight fabric for outside of bag
- 5/8-yard fabric for lining
- 1/4-yard fabric for owl’s body
- Coordinating scraps for owl details (eyes, beak, wings)
- 1 1/4 yard ribbon
- Magnetic snap
Heat and BondNote: The pattern designer made their bag extra big, so you can adjust the fabric amounts according to the size you want to make.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New