with the Crafty Chica ✄
Sew these handy totes for the chairs on your deck or patio to keep your books, magazines, tablet, etc. It is a simple pocket that hangs from the arm of your chair. This is an easy sewing project using very basic (and fun) techniques that would be appropriate to introduce to any beginner. The Crafty Chica shows us how to sew it!
Make sure to use outdoor fabrics if you don’t bring your patio textiles in from the weather.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New