This is a free sewing tutorial demonstrating how to sew the Origami Bento Bag sewn from three fat quarters by Very Shannon. Shannon used quilting cottons called Desert Blanket, Tomahawk Stripe and Canyon Wall by April Rhodes for Art Gallery Fabrics Limited Edition line to create the bag shown above. Shannon recommended heavy linen, canvas, denim, home decor weight.
Limited Edition Collections from Art Gallery Fabrics:
Related bags and patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New