A wallet/organizer that can hold everyday things like smart phones, usb drives, memory cards, credit cards, business cards, cash, lists, memo pads, etc. Ideal for the person who needs a little organization. An excellent stash-busting project and they sew up quickly… perfect for whipping up last minute gifts and a great addition to someone’s campus supplies! LBGstudio did a very nice job with this tutorial and it is one I would bookmark.
More organizer projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New