The POPPY Pouch opens up wide and offers soft yet stable side panels, with a gusset sewn at each end to keep your belongings inside when the pouch is open. The POPPY Pouch also offers handy tabs at each end to help you open and close the zippered opening. This is an advanced beginner sewing pattern that comes with instructions and full color illustrations to create three pouch sizes.
Finished Poppy Pouch Dimensions:
- large: base 8.5” x 4.5”, width 10.5”, height 6.5”
- medium: base 7.5” x 4”, width 9.5”, height 5.5”
- small: base 6.5” x 3.5”, width 8.5, height 4.5”
More pouch sewing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags