The POPPY Pouch opens up wide and offers soft yet stable side panels, with a gusset sewn at each end to keep your belongings inside when the pouch is open. The POPPY Pouch also offers handy tabs at each end to help you open and close the zippered opening. This is an advanced beginner sewing pattern that comes with instructions and full color illustrations to create three pouch sizes.
Finished Poppy Pouch Dimensions:
- large: base 8.5” x 4.5”, width 10.5”, height 6.5”
- medium: base 7.5” x 4”, width 9.5”, height 5.5”
- small: base 6.5” x 3.5”, width 8.5, height 4.5”
More pouch sewing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New