A PDF Pattern from Cheryl Arkison
To go with your Canada Day festivities at the picnic park or to watch the fireworks at night, this Canada Day quilt pattern will make it so very patriotic. A “fiercely proud” Canadian and avid quilter, Cheryl Arkison (who also authored You Inspire Me to Quilt) set out to design and create a maple leaf block. I love what Cheryl came up with, and the 72″ by 48″ quilt that resulted from her brilliant creativity is modern, fresh, and fun!
More quilting projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5