A PDF Pattern from Cheryl Arkison
To go with your Canada Day festivities at the picnic park or to watch the fireworks at night, this Canada Day quilt pattern will make it so very patriotic. A “fiercely proud” Canadian and avid quilter, Cheryl Arkison (who also authored You Inspire Me to Quilt) set out to design and create a maple leaf block. I love what Cheryl came up with, and the 72″ by 48″ quilt that resulted from her brilliant creativity is modern, fresh, and fun!
More quilting projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New